ASSISTANCE FOR VETERANS
Finding employment nowadays is tough, particularly for veterans. Most veterans are initially motivated but quickly become depressed & frustrated by the lack of finding work within 3 months, especially for those who have not attended any kind of career/vocational orientation or transitioning assistance program.For many veterans, technology (knowing how to use a computer or smart phone & email daily) is new. Moreover, most fail to understand that the job market today is highly competitive. The Veterans Jersey Job Clubs can assist in bridging the gap.If you are a veteran or know of any veterans that need assistance understanding the many factors affecting their ability to attain employment or gaining the tools necessary to reach their employment goals, contact Captain (Ret) Ed. Morgan, USA, MSEd., Veterans Representative, GC One Stop Career Center, 215 Crown Point Road, Thorofare, NJ 08096. Call 856-384-3723 or email Edwin.email@example.com. You can also contact Paul Blackstock at 856-579-7561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
News and Resources for Veterans
- Veterans Benefits for Seniors
- Tips for Your Next PCS Move
- Service Members’ Legal Rights While on Active Duty
- Guide to Financial Assistance for Military Families
- Sesame Street for Military Families
- Employment Resources for Military Spouses
- N.J. town gets $1.7 million for vet housing
- Which N.J. county has the most veterans, and other Veterans Day facts
- Download a listing of Gloucester County Businesses Offering Veteran’s Discounts
- Veteran & Military Discounts: 80+ Places Where Heroes Get (Almost) What They Deserve
Please search our DIRECTORY for local information on Veterans' Services.